Who's Hot ? Who's Not? Republican Prez Chorus Line Auditions...

By

Micheline Birger


Now that we can all agree to disagree that the whole wide world is a much nicer and safer place... and that we can all sleep at night because Bin Laden is dead and cast into the deep blue sea...the focus is now on the GOP potentials...Who's In? Who's Out? And who has a snowball's chance in Heaven to actually make it? Who's Hot & Who's Not?

Newt Gingrich is In - But - Can he win with all of his past lady problems? My rating - Lukewarm

Ron Paul is In for the third try...three's a charm. My rating - Don't think so.

Rick Santorum, former Pennsylvania Senator is in the exploratory phase...translated that really means is - Do I have a shot or not? My rating - Lukewarm

Tim Pawlenty is still in the exploratory phase. Either that or he'll open a Margarita Bar in Florida. My rating - Stick with the bar Tim...Lukewarm.

Mitt Romney - Not sure about Mitt - Does the U.S. want a Mormon? Still exploring. My rating - Lukewarm

Buddy Roemer - former Guv of Louisiana - is still in the exploratory phase. My rating - Nada

Herman Cain, an African-American pizza mogul CEO is Big with the Tea Party Activists. He took top prize in the Washington State straw poll. Still exploring. My rating - Perhaps

Gary Johnson, former Guv of New Mexico...apparently he has a knee-jerk reaction with many Republicans. My rating - Forget it

John Huntsman, former Ambassador to China is undecided. My rating - Don't think so.

Mike Huckabee says No! No! No! And did I hear a NO??? He's not in the game. Good call Mike.

Mitch Daniels, a moderate Republican...undecided. My rating - Don't think so.

Sarah Palin is not currently in the limelight now...don't know what The Sarah is up to. Stay tuned. My rating - Sizzling Hot!

Michelle Bachmann, Congresswoman from Minnesota just doesn't know. My rating - Lukewarm.

Donald Trump, probably not likely a candidate. My rating - Sizzling Hot!

Chris Christie, NJ Guv gives a resounding No! No! No! He will not be a contender.

Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of NYC gives a wishy-washy maybe-maybe not. My rating - Lukewarm

Rick Perry, Guv of Texas, will probably in most likelihood say No to make a run. My rating - Cold

Bobby Jindall, former Guv of Louisiana gives an absolute No! No! No! Good choice Bobby!

So, there you have it. Most folks are more concerned whether Ashton Kutcher will have the same appeal as Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. Come to think of it, that looks like the actual sum of GOP Contenders for Prez...Two and a Half Men & Maybe a Woman...maybe just maybe...

I still say that The Donald and The Sarah would be the Dream Team Ticket...Golly Gee Whiz...such brilliant comic fodder...yes - but - in another time...in another place and in another world...let's face it...we want to know...Who's Hot? Who's Not?


XOXO

Micheline

Check out my books on Amazon & Amazon Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A154606011%2Ck%3Amicheline%20birger&page=1