And This Is Hot News Because???

By
 Micheline

 So much buzz about the diary of Genevieve Cook who apparently got it on with the young stud Barack....ZzzzzzzzzZ........and this excerpt was quoted in the Christian Science Monitor..."I open the door, that Barack keeps closed, to his room, and enter into a warm, private space pervaded by a mixture of smells that so strongly speak of his presence, his liveliness, his habits - running sweat, Brut spray deodorant, smoking, eating raisins, sleeping, breathing."

Soooooooooo what??? Who cares? I certainly don't that's for sure. I really don't want to know any of it...I wonder, did she reveal whether he was a good lover or not? You know, the nitty-gritty...the juicy stuff? Perhaps this passage answers that obvious question...somewhat ambiguously...at the very least. "The sexual warmth is definitely there - but the rest of it has sharp edges and I am finding it all unsettling...I am finding myself wanting to withdraw from it all...I have to admit I am feeling anger at him, for some reason, multi-stranded reasons. His warmth can be deceptive. Though he speaks warm words and can be open and trusting, there is also that coolness - and I begin to get an inkling of some things about him that could get to me."

 Genevieve, we want to know the facts, just the facts Ma'am. I am already falling asleep as I inputted this segment in my computer. He sounds like all men as far as I am concerned...cool, distant, smelling of one thing or the other, deceptive...I ask why I would ever want to read this expose? And what exactly is or was her motivation to have this Arctic Freeze Peyton Place published after all these years??? Woman's revenge? Michelle is First Lady & she's not?  That is what I find intriguing...not some mushy characterization slop about just another man...why oh why did she choose to have it published on an Erection year? That's my question.

Anyway, whatever way the cookie crumbles I can guarantee you that I will not pre-order the book on Amazon or anywhere for that matter...and this is hot news because??? But back to the political races...neck in neck...this poll says this...that poll says that. Blah...Blah...Blah. Bottom line, come Erection day, someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. And exactly what has the current Big-Spender-In-Chief accomplished during his tenure in the White House? Besides one financial crisis after the other? Oh but of course, it is everybody else's fault...and writer to writer, I do wish Ms. Cook success with the release of her memoir...I bet Barack is Twittering and Tweeting her - "How could you?" And she is retorting "Did you Like me on my Facebook page?" And This Is Hot News Because???

XOXO
Micheline

Support your local satire writer. See my Kindle Page below.